Calling All Designers!
Have your artwork prominently featured at the largest annual NGO Forum held at the United Nations.
We are gearing up for the 63rd session of the Commission on the Status of Women in 2019! Held at the United Nations Headquarters in New York from 11-22 March, 2019. Thousands of representatives from Governments, NGOs and Women’s Organizations worldwide.All working to advance Human Rights for Women and Girls.
Your artwork should incorporate the CSW63 Priority Theme: Social protection systems, access to public services and sustainable infrastructure for gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday, 14 January 2019
Please read the submission guidelines:
Preferred – Adobe Illustrator: version CC or lower (not lower than CS3)
One-color & Multi-color artwork
- file must be saved as: .AI/.EPS/.PDF Resolution: N/A (vector art is resolution independent)
- Convert fonts to Outlines, or email font files along with the Illustrator file(s).
- File must be saved as: .PSD/.TIF
- JPEG files are accepted in some cases, but are not preferred.
- Resolution: 150dpi-300dpi, @ final print size (TBD)
- Color Mode: It is best to create 1-color artwork as 100% Black, on a White or Transparent background, in Greyscale Mode.
- Email file fonts for all fonts used.
- Microsoft Word (and other text-editing programs) and PowerPoint are not accepted.