NGO CSW Forum Parallel Events
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Deadline for submitting your NGO CSW Forum Parallel Event application is 12 December 2013.
The NGO CSW/NY organizes NGO CSW Forum Parallel Events as a volunteer-based service to NGOs. Participation at these events is open, free of charge to the public from 10-21 March 2014.
However, if you wish to organize a parallel event, fees apply ($125 USD) to help cover costs. Priority will be given to events that address the UN CSW priority theme of “Challenges and achievements in the implementation of the Millennium Development Goals for women and girls” and the review theme of “Access and participation of women and girls to education, training, science and technology.” However, all topics are welcome.
- Due to a severe limitation of space, NGOs cannot be assured of more than one time slot each.
- New events cannot be scheduled on site.
- NGOs are strongly encouraged to co-sponsor events in groups. This encourages more people to attend your event.
- We cannot accept cash payments.
- The NGO CSW/NY reserves the right to accept or reject all applications received.
In order to register, please create or log-in to an existing account. From there, you will be prompted to enter payment information and can register.