The fifty‐ninth session of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) is taking place from 9 March to 20 March 2015 at the United Nations in New York.
The NGO Committee on the Status of Women, NY displays ads on Consultation Day, places ads online and prints a handbook containing the schedule of NGO CSW Forum Parallel Events, and special events (and some ads—see below). These ads reach more than 2,500 participants attending the CSW and hundreds more around the world consulting the website.
ONLINE ADS: All ads will be prominently displayed on large auditorium screens during Consultation Day.
Deadline for online ads February 13, 2015.
- Online and public screening: Full page $150 USD
- Online listing with and link to your website: Listing $75 USD
Note: Organizations will be recognized in the printed handbook as “sponsors.”
PRINT ADS: These are included in both the printed edition and online.
Deadline for print ads January 15, 2015.
- Back outside page (color): $1200 USD
- Back inside cover (B&W): $1000 USD
- Front inside cover (B&W): $1000 USD
- Full page (B&W): $800 USD